Saturday, December 14, 2013

Awesome and intuitive Reviews Securifi Almond Touchscreen Wireless Router Range Extender

I knew our internet connection was slow due to our old modem. We purchased a new modem and the Securifi Almond Wireless Router Range Extender. The higher speed modem with the incredible speed of the Almond was screaming fast for me working on my laptop in the living room. I have been researching extensively on how to get a better wireless signal through out my house.
Extend Your WiFi Signal Easily with Securifi's Almond Touch Screen
Buy Securifi Almond Touch Screen Wireless N Router + Range Extender
Easy set up with the built in stylus and straightforward instructions. This Securifi Almond Touchscreen device may be used as a router or range extender among other things. The signal is strong and it is exactly what I was looking for. I cannot wait for the next level of throughput when the technology moves forward.
  • Multi Purpose: Use as primary Router or Range Extender or Wireless Bridge
  • Intuitive Setup using Touch Screen, No PC/Mac/CD needed for setup or Management
  • In Range Extender (Booster) mode compatible with any existing wireless router
  • Compatible with PC, Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, XBOX, PS3
  • Automatic Internet type Detection
Will add about 300 feet to your wifi signal. If you are looking to extend your wifi signal about 110-170 feet, then this Securifi Almond might help you. You locate this 100-150 feet away. Plug it into any AC outlet, near the area where you are getting a weak signal from your wireless router. It will capture your wifi signal and rebroadcast it, another 100-150 feet, for a total of around 320 ft.

If this thing continues to perform as it is now, I will be in geek heaven. The speed difference between this and my former Cisco router is very apparent. I'm wondering if this scans for the best channel automatically or something and the reason for the difference? Don't know, but I'm happy.

At the position where I put the Securifi Almond, my laptop had difficulty getting good downloading speeds even if the router typically provides download speeds up to 30 Mbps or more when used at close range. Now I get this speed even at the most remote place in the house.

More than 3,324 people has been buy Securifi Almond Touchscreen Wireless Router Range Extender and 92% are satisfied (as 12/14/2013).  

I did not realize it when I bought it, but the Securifi Almond can also be used as a router. Overall, very happy with this purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment